Early pregnancy reaction serious?In fact, this is the reason to give birth to a female treasure!

Generally, after knowing that they are pregnant, there will always be a topic that can never be turned around, is the boy or a girl? Recently discovered an interesting topic. It means that the greater the reaction of early pregnancy, the more the chances of giving birth to a girl, the more the chances of giving birth to a girl.High, is this really like this? Let’s take a look together!

There is a study abroad who reported to the hospital for examinations for nearly 60,000 patients who had serious responses to harm.The results of the study show that the chances of pregnant mothers who have a serious response are 56%, and the chance of having a male treasure is 44%.Researchers also targeted that pregnant mothers with severe reactions in the third trimester conducted a follow -up investigation. The results showed that the chances of raw men and female treasures were close to the same.

Researchers make further assumptions based on the results: Early pregnancy and joyful response may be related to the female treasure, because the female treasure will secrete estrogen when developing in the pregnant mother, which increases the estrogen in the pregnant mother’s body.The smell is more sensitive, resulting in serious response.

Therefore, it can be concluded that in the early pregnancy, the daughter was severely born.

Why is there a good joy in the early pregnancy?

Hyiditics generally refers to vomiting and nausea during pregnancy, especially vomiting in the morning, and some pregnant mothers will have loss of appetite and flatulence.There are even more sour, bile, or blood.Medical research shows that the cause of these phenomena is that the hormones in the early stages of pregnant mothers have changed drastically, and the lutein in the body will also rise, which will weaken the peristalsis of the gastrointestinal and intestines.

How to relieve early pregnancy reactions?

1. Eat less irritating food: Morning is the most disgusting mothers in the morning. Eat some biscuits, dried bread or pieces of sugar before getting up.

2. The principle of a small amount of meals: Eat it every two to three hours. Do not eat too much each time. It is better to choose foods rich in carbohydrates and protein.

3. Due to the low blood sugar in the morning, it feels easily nauseous and vomiting, so you can eat something in bed first after getting up, and then get out of bed.

4. If the pregnant woman does not reject ginger, they can eat ginger soup to improve the situation of nausea and vomiting.

Breeding is the most beautiful trip. Regardless of whether there are boys and women, as long as the baby is healthy, I believe this is what most mothers think in their hearts.

S18 Double Breast Pump-Tranquil Gray


Posted

in

by

Tags: