In October, every expectant mother had more or less discomfort. These symptoms have influence on the mothers physiological and psychologically. Severe, even affecting the later delivery and the health of the fetus.Therefore, this reminds us that everyone should pay attention to it.
1. Nausea, vomiting.About 50%of people will have such early pregnancy reactions in about 6 weeks of pregnancy, and generally it will subscribe by themselves in about 12 weeks.Therefore, you must pay attention to life during pregnancy.
(1) Try to avoid empty stomachs. Before you get up early, you can eat some biscuits, van pieces and other pad stomachs. It is best to eat 5-6 meals a day to reduce the time of the empty stomach.
(2) Between the two meals, it is recommended to drink some drinks such as milk, soy milk, soy milk, and eat some fresh fruits.
(3) Try to eat as light as possible, it is best to avoid eating fried, greasy, and uncomfortable things that are uncomfortable.
2. Insomnia.Persist in walking outdoors every day, it is best to reach 30-40 minutes; before going to bed, you can use warm water to bubble your feet and drink some warm milk and other symptoms.
3. Anemia.Eat more iron -rich foods, such as pork liver, animal blood, egg yolk, lean meat, etc. If the inspection is found to be serious, you need to take iron under the guidance of a doctor.
If you take an iron, pay attention to take it around 20 minutes after meals, and it is recommended to send it with warm water or juice.In addition, taking iron may have a certain stimulation of the gastrointestinal tract. In the next few days, the stool may become black. Some people may also have constipation or mild diarrhea. This is the adverse reaction of taking an iron agent.Generally, special treatment is not required, and you don’t need to worry too much.
4, frequent urination, urgency.This occurs mostly 3 months before pregnancy and 3 months before childbirth. In most cases, uterine compression is caused by uterine compression. If no infection is found in the examination, no special treatment is required. At the same timeIt can be done without urinating.
5. Constipation.This is a relatively common phenomenon, especially those who have symptoms of constipation before pregnancy are more likely to appear.Therefore, pay attention to develop good habits of timely defecation every day, and eat more foods such as fresh vegetables, fruits, etc., and drink plenty of water every day.In addition, if you have not been evaluated by a doctor, remember not to use the drug -assisted drugs, such as the stool soft agent.
6. Increase leucorrhea.This also occurs mostly in the three months before pregnancy and 3 months before childbirth. Most of them are normal physiological changes, but they must also be alert to whether they are infected, such as trichomonas infection, chlamydia infection, etc.If no infection is found in the examination, you can do a good job of hygiene in daily life. If warm water is cleaned every day, wearing cotton underwear and replacing it daily, or if you feel too much, you can use hygiene to use hygiene immediately.towel.
7. Edema.Generally, in the later stages of pregnancy, in most cases, it can be relieved by rest. If it cannot be relieved after rest or has a depressed edema, you should seek medical treatment immediately and do the following 2 points.
(1) Take the left side position to avoid the pressure of the uterus. The lower limbs can be slightly raised slightly, and do not stand or walk for a long time.
(2) Pay attention to eat less foods with high salt content.
The above performance is relatively common during pregnancy, and generally don’t worry too much.Once the following symptoms occur, they should go to the hospital for treatment immediately: the vagina bleeding, after 3 months of pregnancy, it has been vomiting, abdominal pain, vaginal outflowing liquid, feeling of feeling weakened suddenly, and so on.