Morning vomiting not only appeared in the morning, but also appeared at noon, evening, or continued throughout the day.
Morning vomiting usually appears after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Generally, it does not last until 12-14 weeks. During pregnancy, due to the effects of progesterone, or the stomach discomfort caused by the contraction of the Blais contraction, the morning vomiting phenomenon will also occur.
Studies have shown that about 75%of pregnant women will have morning vomiting. The symptoms of morning vomiting vary from person to person.
1. Hormonal level.The average level of hormone content will increase the symptoms of morning vomiting.
2. Sensitive.Some women’s "vomiting heading center" is more sensitive than others, and the response to hormones and other irritation will also be more sensitive.
3. Stress.Emotional stress can cause gastrointestinal discomfort, and the morning vomiting symptoms of pregnant women will increase when they encounter stress.
4. tired.Body or mental exhaustion will increase the probability of morning spitting and aggravate symptoms.
5. First pregnancy.Women who are pregnant for the first time have an impact on morning vomiting with their anxiety and fear.
6. The sex of the baby may also affect the mother’s nausea, or it may not.
The way to relieve morning vomiting:
1. Eat early.The nausea usually occurs when the stomach can be digested in time when eating in time. If vomiting in the middle of the night, you can also eat something.
2. Eat something before going to bed.
3. Eat in moderation.Excessive stomach burden can also cause vomiting.
4. Eat frequently.The best way to prevent nausea is to keep blood sugar stable, while ensuring something in the stomach, with six meals a day instead of three meals a day.
5. Eat better.Nutritional foods are helpful to relieve nausea.
6. Eat whatever you can.If you can’t eat anything at all, try to eat what you can eat.
7. Supplement liquid.Vomiting can make you lose a lot of water, you can replenish nutrition through liquid, such as fruit, milkshake, soup, juice, etc.You can also eat foods with a lot of water.If you spit well, electrolyte water and coconut water will be very helpful.In addition, dehydration is dangerous during pregnancy, especially in the third trimester, which can cause premature contraction.
8. Eat cold food.
9. Change to eat.Find food that makes you feel comfortable and eat.
10. Don’t contact foods that make you disgusting.
11. Don’t smell (see) those foods that make you hate.
12. Take pregnancy supplement.Supplementary supplements during pregnancy can help you supplement lack of nutrition, but take it at the time that it is not easy to spit, and then eat some food.Vitamin B6 and magnesium supplements can effectively alleviate the nausea of some women.
13. With the help of ginger.Ginger can relieve morning vomiting.
14. Make sure that sleep is sufficient.
15. After getting up in the morning, act slowly.
16. Maximum relief pressure.
17. Pay attention to oral hygiene.
18. Try the wristband.This kind of elastic wristband of about 3cm wide wristband can alleviate the nausea by acupuncture that is compressed on the inside of the bowl.(no side effects)
19. Try medical assistance measures.Such as acupuncture, finger massage, meditation and hypnosis.
20. Drug help.Consult the doctor to see if you need drug intervention.
The above contents are all from the Encyclopedia of Hydishi Pregnancy.The part of this part of the content is also because the morning vomiting symptoms during pregnancy are more serious, and they have a deep understanding of the difficulty of morning vomiting.These contents hope to help expectant mothers with morning vomiting during pregnancy.